Happy 25th Bday to Syg=)  

Friday, January 23, 2009

Assalamualaikum semua.. its bday syg today!!

Happy 25th Bday to Syg,

Muhd Norazman Hj Md Salleh
a.k.a Apek, Budak, Azman dan lain2 lagi..

24th January 1984, a lover was born =p


Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan bertambah hensem=)

I LOVE U ALWAYS..

Lots of Hugs n Kisses!!

Syg..

Many occasions I have celebrated with you
But your birthday is always the most special do
Over the years the love just grew
Knowing that you love me very much too
Thinking of your smiles as the candles you blew
I hope many more birthdays we have in queue
To celebrate together the whole life through.



And we sort of celebrated his 25th earlier.. pasal kul 12 excapade mana buka x ah.. haha.. Syg had his usual salmon teriyaki don, lamb misoyaki n kani kuraage.. i had sushi tempura n mini cali special.. tdi d excapade qlap.. went to serusup tpi ramai urg bbaris dluar nunggu masuk..so we booked a table d qlap..hehe.. and ofcourse, good place, good food = good time!

Below, our activities masa dsana..haha.. let the pictures talk saja (awu taken using my e61i saja..mngapakan kualitinya? heheh) .. haha cuba liat tu syg ahh.. lawa ehh!! bisai ... haha.. i cudnt stop ketawa2 ulih him..

Anyways, to wrap up, my everyday with him always equals happiness..














There are things I'd like to say to you my love on your special day:

I am forever thankful God sent you my way.

Like a gift from up above,
you showed me how it is to feel real love.


I know many mountains we've had to climb
and sometimes forever has seemed like a very long time.


Yes, we've endured our share of pain,
but together we have so much to gain.

Bigger mountains may lie ahead,
but together there is no hill we can not tread.

So always remember my love for you,

and there is nothing together we can not do.


I'll be here forever - my love is true.
The person beside me, that would be you.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~

yeahh~~

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Parameter Para Hadirin

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster