Backstabbers =p  

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Assalamualaikum peepols.. aku jalan2 again d blog temen2.. and i found this.. cool poemnya, arah blog Alai Mardeeana.. and yes, udah ku mnta permission arah nya to post this arh my blog.. kan lai? hehe.. untuk peringatan, *tiada berkaitan dgn yg hidup dan yg mati..siapa trasa,atu ia punya pasal lah.. heheh*


Not to mention any names,
but there is one person to blame

To whom I know who you are
and have tolerated you thus far...
You're a backstabber,

That's just who you are.

But in life
That wont get you far.


You do this To your friends.
You'll have none In the end.
You always talk Behind my back.
I guess it's social skills You lack.
So me and you
Aren't friends no more.
Besides,
You are a whore.

But bitch, you're getting under my skin
and my patience is wearing way thin.


If you've got something to say

say it right TO MY FACE YOU ASSHOLE
or you can stay

A lying, manipulating backstabbing little witch
for I'm not going to be a little snitch
I'm not like you, god forbid
no no
I don't talk smack the way you do
And I'm never gonna stoop to your level, your ground

Because I'm the one that knows...

that you're the most envious bastard around


You can try to ruin lives
but its not working
So wipe off that grin...

you better stop smirking
Close your rude mouth close it tight...
for it's been known that you'll talk about somebody right??
I really can't stand you, you're getting underneath me
But lemme tell ya something hun...


Now that I know
You ain't ever gonna reach me,

cuz before you do,

you better put a shield at your back,
as i'm gona pay it back
with money so that you won't stab me back!

by Firdaus Tawang Editted by Izzzah Zack & 252 =)


I thought you be the one who i can share with
I thought you be the one who understands me when no one else does
And when no one stands with me, you cheer me up and soothes me heart
But then.. i was wrong..
You.. You are a pretender,
Infact you stands in between thinking it might be the best choice for you.
It don't matter to me..
But what matter is..
Whatever i told you.. are meant to be between us.
Just us!
And as i knew
Those spoken between us aren't just between US that makes you..
yes you.. backstabber.
A backstabber along with the other.
From now onwards,

"friend" may be a little too nice for someone like you,
"enemy" may be a little far too off the edge,
"bitch" may not be the exact word to express hold on.
lets just stick with it. yeah you..

THE BACKSTABBER! F_CK OFF, AND ALL I NEED TO COMPLETE THAT IS U!


heheh..cool kan? the green ones by kwn Alai (as stated ryt below the poem) and the yellow ones atu by herself.. heheh..



AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 burps!: to “ Backstabbers =p

Parameter Para Hadirin

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster