imy  

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Assalamualaikum..

Its raining quite heavily ryt now in lambak..

And the flu is still being a 'good' friend..

If i can describe my feeling ryt now..

If only u knew..

This soul is missing u bad..

Missing u as much as the droplets of the rain..

The heavy heavy rain, the raindrops atu, is how much i miss u..

And it got worse, with the thunderstorms and the lightnings..

The thunderstorms, at least they break the silence..

I wish the rain ani stops ryt now jua..

Because, it hurts..

Pretty bad..



Emmmph.. I dont noe what exactly am i thinking and ranting about here..


Rain.. Stop tah..

"apakah dsana~ kau rindukan aku?~~ seperti diriku yg slalu merindukanmu~~ selalu merindukanmu~~"


Syg is back=) and he wore baju A7X semalam, tym aku n ain picked him up d airport!

I miss him..

Till my next post peeps.. Tata..

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 burps!: to “ imy

Parameter Para Hadirin

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster