2 hari lagi..  

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Assalamualaikum..
See how lazy i am to blog? Kata nameng, "selfish" n i actually like her way of describing bila ya nda blog n nda update blogspotnya.. Haha..mabe aku selfish x.. Tpi yg pasti,aku pmalas..n im not a big fan of blogging. Ikut mood sja=)
Tdi ptg,i went jln wid nabs n kamaliah.. Dgnkn nabs cari hersheys chocolate chips nya aa.. Ke waho manggis, hypermart, mall..smua nada..last2 d supasave.. Den syg msg,ka kasmi pnggil anis bday..so lpas jln dgn durg,nabs antar aku krmh syg..n i just got back from syg's..=)
Now,im already lying on my bed.. Thinking of my TP days..n my UBD times.. Aaa..pyh kn describe..ntah..mabe sudh the real final day of my TP this thursday bru th ku dpat rasa yg sbenarnya.. Ryt now pun aku rndu the kids yg ku ajar.... Nda ku tau cna kn creta.. But at the same time, i just cant wait to get away from all the not-soo-sweet things that did happened during my time d srj49.. Hmmm.. Thursday is around the corner..
And i'll be 22nd this saturday..i dont wish for something out of the mind..i hope durang abis sudah idea cna kn suprise kn bday ku.. But,thanx for the bday suprises that u guys prnah buat utk aku..i really appreciate it=) tapi,this yr,really,its not necessary. My wish this year is to be healthier and to be happier,surrounded by the people that i love..i dont want presents.. Aku mau healthy n happy saja.. Not much=)
Doakan aku di hari jadi ku nanti ya teman2..hehe...
*running out of words*

thats it for the day..do come back! Haha..udah ku rajin aa..
p/s: syg,me happy jua..me sedih jua.. Inda me phm dis weird feeling in me ryt now.. Hehe,btw,thanx aa tdi..mwahh mwahhh.. I love u..

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 burps!: to “ 2 hari lagi..

Parameter Para Hadirin

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster