Senyuman ragaku  

Friday, December 26, 2008

Assalamualaikum pepols..

Sorry for the lack of updates. Bz nda jua bz aku ani,lesson plan pun alum jua ku tbuat sngat. Bersoka ria gnya kraja ku.. Bersokan ria jua lh..

Well well..

It was a great day. And last nyt pun great jua.

Nanti i post last nyt's and today's pixs=)

I barbecued. I chilled with them loves. I played uno and big2. I laughed. I bounced and slided. I had fun. I watched bedtime stories tadi! I ate double cheeseburger and was all smiles..

The days were lovely.. And what made it even more lovely? You guessed it roit! U sure u guessed it roit??

Heheh.. The main event was actually, being with the most phatabulous man on earth.. Love love love.. I feeeeeel good~

Tata peeps. Till my next post.. Btw,ku pikir cerita Bedtime Stories, starring Adam Sandler was gonna be siuk. I mean,tym liat trailernya..sekalikan,udah ku liat,rupanya.. Lebih dari siuk=) it was siuk cemani.."wah siukkk ehh" haha!

Ok then... Goat two go!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 burps!: to “ Senyuman ragaku

Parameter Para Hadirin

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster