Special Dedication  

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Assalamualaikum peepols..

This post is a special dedication to my loved ones, my bestfriends (do i need to mention nama u guys sini? nahh.. tau2 kamu sndiri lh aa..ngehehh..) and.... foes (boh aku ada foes? - its for me to noe and for u to find out..) Selections and compilations of bits and pieces from some lyrics yg aku suka..


Syg, Kamaliah, Azel, Tini, Ryda, Azeli and yg seangkatan dgnnya, jgn buang masa, read this..

*** Unbound- A7X ***

Somewhere life is good, and things go as they should
it's hard to find, but that's alright yeah
Searching for the way, push harder everyday
It's deep inside, that shining light yeah
But I'm scarred, by barriers placed in my path
I'm scathed

This ride that takes me through life
Leads me into darkness but emerges into light
No one can ever slow me down
I'll stay unbound

Sometimes when we're young, and always on the run
It gets so dark and I know that place yeah
So don't be too concerned, you've got a lot to learn
Well so do I and we've got plenty of time yeah
Don't fall off the track yet with so many races to go
Hold on

Some live so wrong, with what we do is each his own
But living in fear, endless shame for countless years
I never lived in fear I knew I'd die another day
I never viewed my life as something... slipping away


Next, untuk yg bnyak 'berjasa' kepada negara.. terima kasih diucapkan, tuhan sja yg dapat balas budi 'baik' kamu sekalian.. yeaa you noe who YOU are..


*** Betrayed - A7X ***

Passion in my eyes, I lived it everyday, but how could you go throw it all away?
I feel it burn inside, burn in me like the rising sun
Lifted into the sky, took away the only thing I loved
I know after tonight all your power crumbles in my arms
So don't worry, I'll be fine, I'll leave this scar

A smoking gun in hand, now don't you realize what you've done
Put a bullet in his back, your hero since you were so young
How could you kill the man who brought salvation through your pain
He must mean everything to end it all this shameful way

I started here so young and helped you get along
Just did it for the love, and people healed through us
Don't live your life in vain, don't take it out on me
You're cracked, so just remember, I'm not your enemy
I don't deserve to fall this way, by a man who felt betrayed



Ahhhh.. yang next, paling best untuk MEREKA ..


*** Burn It Down -A7X ***

Jealousy's an ugly word, but you don't seem to care
Converse behind my back, but now I'm here
Need no one to comply with me through everyone that I defeat
Don't need you, fuck camaraderie, this rage will never go away

Hatred fuels my blood, I'll burn ya down (you can't help me)
One king to watch the horsemen fall, I'll fight 'til the end (I won't help you)
I can't trust anyone, see it in my eyes
Now I can understand, it's sorrow that feeds your lies

You're on my back when the water gets too deep for you to breath
A crutch for you that won't always be there
Hide in the dark another day, the fear in you is here to stay
So keep the fuck away from me and learn to trust the words I say

Run from me before I tear you down (be afraid)
You chose the wrong side (it feels so right)
I won't help you, let you rot away (despise what you say)
Run towards the light exposing your soul (we won't be there by your side)
Salvation's dying (somebody's crying)
We're all gone in the end, sweet child we'll miss you
No, so far away, far away

I can't trust anyone, witness and see it in my eyes
Now I can understand, put faith in you for the last time
It's sorrow that feeds your lies

Falling away, can't buy back time
Burned it down anyways


I SOOOOO LOVE Avenged Sevenfold!





AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 burps!: to “ Special Dedication

Parameter Para Hadirin

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster